Yes, you can do that with custom modular construction
Pacific Mobile has completed modular buildings throughout our service territory in the western U.S. They have included college campuses, medical clinics, office buildings, corporate headquarters, churches, daycares, agricultural facilities, retail space, and many more.
With our dedicated staff of experts who are experienced in both traditional construction and modular techniques, you can tap into the full array of services to turnkey your project for you. Our custom modular construction capabilities include award-winning architectural/design services and civil/structural engineering services.
With modular construction from Pacific Mobile:
Conceptual floor plans can be developed in days instead of weeks.
Resource-efficient practices produce less waste and less impact on the environment.
Concurrent construction phases reduce project schedules by up to 35%.
Why Pacific Mobile for your modular construction project?
Customer-first in every aspect
- Ability to turnkey a whole project for you: site work, utilities, project management, subcontracting, relocation services for moves
- Local branch offices that know your market, reaching out to tap expertise companywide
- High-volume cooperative purchasing contracts available; cut out the red tape and get your building faster
- Financial backing to handle any size project
- General contractor project management, services, and communications, with schedules and progress reports
Exceptional modular structures
- Able to handle wide scope of projects in terms of size, vertical industry, or complexity
- Best-of-both construction methods; condensed-construction advantages of factory-built off-site, combined with traditional on-site methods
- SAGE classrooms; in design and learning environment, several notches above any other portable school building offering
- Built to higher standards than conventional stick-built construction
- Highly customized, built-for-purpose for any specific use or industry
Deepest industry expertise
- Far deeper and broader scope of staffing and talent than competitors to handle complex projects
- Construction professionals who can consult on your project
- Deep bench of site superintendents, project managers, engineers, and estimators; fully staffed construction company
- Expertise and experience with site development, utility connections, and building codes
- Experience with hundreds of projects across all industries
Request a Quote
Whether you know exactly what you want or could use some guidance, we’re ready to help. You can get in touch with us however you prefer.