Mobile Office Floor Plans
Why Pacific Mobile for your
mobile office rentals?
Customer-first in all we do
- One-to-one personal relationship with a dedicated rep to handle all of your orders
- Local branch offices that know your market, reaching out to tap expertise companywide
- 24-hour response time for maintenance issues
- Dedicated, responsive teams for installation and maintenance
- Family owned and operated — able to invest in relationships
Exceptional modular buildings
- Multipoint inspection process for buildings consistently delivered in top condition
- Buildings delivered to order, accurately as requested
- Job-ready structures configured and delivered as promised — ready to work from day one
- Fully staffed service department backed by a significant maintenance budget to uphold consistent quality standards
- Can deliver with internal walls/partitions, ramps, or steps for accessibility, and furnishings
Deepest industry expertise
- Broad scope of staffing and talent to handle every issue or need
- In-house relocation service crews (not outsourced) who are experts at what they do and share our customer-first values
- Able to work with challenging sites and installations
- Industry-specific knowledge in construction, energy, food processing, agriculture, distribution, healthcare, education, and government
- Able to anticipate and solve problems proactively
Frequently Asked Questions - Mobile Office Trailers
As part of your rental agreement, you are required to obtain general liability and property insurance with Pacific Mobile Structures, Inc. listed as Additionally Insured/Loss Payee. Please see attached sample Certificate of Insurance (COI) for an example. If you do not provide a COI as required per the Lease Agreement Terms and Conditions prior to delivery of your leased office or container, a non-insurance surcharge will be added to your monthly invoices for each required insurance coverage not provided. If you are an individual consumer renting only a container, you are not required to maintain property insurance.
Whether on site, or between cities, Pacific Mobile will arrange for relocation of your modular buildings. By contacting your local Pacific Mobile office at 800-225-6539; all of the necessary arrangements can be made to relocate your building in a timely manner.
Request a Quote
Whether you know exactly what you want or could use some guidance, we’re ready to help. You can get in touch with us however you prefer.