Storage for Every Industry
Extra Space for Your Unique Needs
Our storage containers offer unparalleled storage solutions for any and every industry. Whether you’re in construction, government, education, manufacturing, retail, agriculture, healthcare, petrochemical, events and entertainment, and more – Pacific Mobile Structures has you covered as a trusted one-stop shop for everything you need to keep your belongings safe and secure. Our variety of container options can be outfitted for any site and any need. You can rest assured that the container you receive meets the highest quality standards as a single-trip, wind and weather tight, container complete with a lockbox that includes a specialized lock and key for maximum security.
Here’s What Sets Our Containers Apart:
- Lockboxes with Specialized Locks and Keys
- 90% of Our Containers Onsite within Three Days
- Forklift Pockets and Pick Points on all Four Sides for Easy Relocation
- Sealed, Wind and Water-Tight
- Consistent Quality Across All Container Units
- Variety of Sizes with Single and Double Door Options
- Turnkey and Ready for Immediate Use
Everything you need to know about our containers.
- Containers are perfect storage and space solution for a variety of industries and Pacific Mobile Structures is proud to serve them all, including (but not limited to):
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Events and Entertainment
There are three questions you should have answers to before renting or buying a container:
- How long do I need the container? Your answer to this question will help determine whether a rental lease or an outright purchase of a container will be most appropriate based on your needs. It’s important to note that rental rates are structured in a way that does not apply towards the eventual purchase of a container. Knowing how long you need a container upfront could save you money in the long run. Typically, if you need a container for a few years or permanently, you’ll be better off purchasing the unit rather than renting.
- Where am I going to place the container? /Does the location offer adequate delivery space and level ground? Containers can only be placed in locations with adequate delivery space and level ground. The delivery of a container requires twice the length of the unit, plus another 10 feet in a straight line in addition to adequate clearance and width. The site where the container is to be placed must be level. If not, the doors may not function properly. If you need to place your container on a site that is not level, prepare for delivery with wood blocks to assist the driver in leveling the container. The placement site should also have sufficient drainage so that your container doesn’t end up sitting in standing water or cause your unit to become unlevel.
- Are there any restrictions? Before renting or purchasing a container, it’s important to check that there aren’t any restrictions against containers in your area such as sub development, city, and county restrictions. Pacific Mobile Structures serves multiple areas and cities, and we are simply unable to keep track of all municipal restrictions across locations.
Our containers are outfitted with industry standard forklift pockets and pick point on all four sides for easy relocation. It’s important to note that Pacific Mobile Structures does not relocate filled with any amount belongings inside. We are happy to relocate empty for any of our customers.
The container you’ll receive from Pacific Mobile Structures meets the highest quality standards. In fact, all of our containers are Grade-A, single-trip, and best-in-industry units fit for your unique storage needs.
Request a Quote
Whether you know exactly what you want or could use some guidance, we’re ready to help. You can get in touch with us however you prefer.