Storage for Your School’s Needs
Speedy Space Saving Solutions
Football gear, P.E. equipment, chairs and desks that don’t fit in the classroom right now, everything to host a track and field event – your school has stuff that needs storing and we have the quick and easy space solution that gets the job done. Pacific Mobile Structures is your one stop shop for your district’s storage container needs with a variety of sizes with single and double doors available for rent or purchase. Plus, our containers are secured with lockboxes with specialized locks and keys for peace of mind that what you put in the box will still be there the next time you open it. Sealed and wind and weather tight to withstand even the harshest of climates, 90% of our containers arrive onsite within three days with a quick and no-hassle process.
Here’s What Sets Our Containers Apart:
- Lockboxes with Specialized Locks and Keys
- 90% of Our Containers Onsite within Three Days
- Forklift Pockets and Pick Points on all Four Sides for Easy Relocation
- Sealed, Wind and Water-Tight
- Consistent Quality Across All Container Units
- Variety of Sizes with Single and Double Door Options
- Turnkey and Ready for Immediate Use
Everything you need to know about our containers.
- Containers are perfect storage and space solution for a variety of industries and Pacific Mobile Structures is proud to serve them all, including (but not limited to):
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Events and Entertainment
There are three questions you should have answers to before renting or buying a container:
- How long do I need the container? Your answer to this question will help determine whether a rental lease or an outright purchase of a container will be most appropriate based on your needs. It’s important to note that rental rates are structured in a way that does not apply towards the eventual purchase of a container. Knowing how long you need a container upfront could save you money in the long run. Typically, if you need a container for a few years or permanently, you’ll be better off purchasing the unit rather than renting.
- Where am I going to place the container? /Does the location offer adequate delivery space and level ground? Containers can only be placed in locations with adequate delivery space and level ground. The delivery of a container requires twice the length of the unit, plus another 10 feet in a straight line in addition to adequate clearance and width. The site where the container is to be placed must be level. If not, the doors may not function properly. If you need to place your container on a site that is not level, prepare for delivery with wood blocks to assist the driver in leveling the container. The placement site should also have sufficient drainage so that your container doesn’t end up sitting in standing water or cause your unit to become unlevel.
- Are there any restrictions? Before renting or purchasing a container, it’s important to check that there aren’t any restrictions against containers in your area such as sub development, city, and county restrictions. Pacific Mobile Structures serves multiple areas and cities, and we are simply unable to keep track of all municipal restrictions across locations.
Our containers are outfitted with industry standard forklift pockets and pick point on all four sides for easy relocation. It’s important to note that Pacific Mobile Structures does not relocate filled with any amount belongings inside. We are happy to relocate empty for any of our customers.
The container you’ll receive from Pacific Mobile Structures meets the highest quality standards. In fact, all of our containers are Grade-A, single-trip, and best-in-industry units fit for your unique storage needs.
Request a Quote
Whether you know exactly what you want or could use some guidance, we’re ready to help. You can get in touch with us however you prefer.