Safety is at the forefront of everything we do.
Since opening our doors in 1983, our EMR score has never jeopardized a bid or kept us off a jobsite. That’s because safety is our top priority. In fact, we have a full-time safety director who spearheads our strong, hardy, process-driven safety protocols while incorporating 5S practices. We are 100% OSHA certified and dedicated to maintaining our safety commitment to our employees with the goal that every employee returns home to their family safe and sound.
Know safety, no injury.
- AWP Operator Certification
- Forklift Operator Certification
- First Aid/CPR Certification
- Annual HAZCOM Training
- Smith System Driver Training
- Fall protection
- Reasonable suspicion
- All lead foremen and key individuals are OSHA 30 trained and certified
- Monthly safety topic
- Mandatory safety meetings
- Corporate and local safety committees
- Stop work authority for every employee
- Publish Monthly Safety Metrics
- Monthly safety topics and review of previous month’s metrics
- OSHA incident rate (TRIR)
- Safety meeting participation
- Safety committee meetings participation
- Safety audit scores
- Corrective action rates
- ISS (inspection selection system)/SAFER Score
- Job Hazard Analysis
- Safety incorporated into performance evaluations
- Monthly facility inspections
- Recognition program for employees
- Driver excellence program
- Safety reward program
Safety that scales.
Whether it’s a single mobile office trailer or a large-scale project, our safety protocols apply to each and every project, big or small.
Platforms & Awards:
We maintain our commitment to our customers through pre-qualification platforms including ISNetworld and AVETTA. We’re also back-to-back winners of the ConstructSecure’s Gold Award and a winner of the Platinum Award, continuously achieving a safety score of 90% or higher.
We are associated with the National Safety Council, National Association of Safety Professionals, National Fire Protection Agency, American Industrial Hygiene Association American Society of Safety Professionals, National Environmental Safety and Health Training Association, Samsara, Smith System Driver, and American Red Cross.
Compliance and Risk
Inspection and Audits
Safety Director Will Hardesty.
William Hardesty has more than 20 years of experience in safety management with documented contributions providing results advancing organizations’ business case, reducing occupational safety exposure, elevating the culture of safety and mitigating risk. He has extensive occupational safety and health education and is a Board of Certified Safety Professional CSP. Will’s credentials also include:
- Associate Safety Professional (ASP) – Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP)
- Licensed Safety Professional (LSP) – National Association of Safety Professionals (NASP)
- Advanced Safety Professional (ASP) – National Association of Safety Professionals (NASP)
- Behavior Based Safety Professional (BBS) – National Association of Safety Professionals (NASP)
- Emergency Management Specialist (SEM) – National Association of Safety Professionals (NASP)
- Certified Safety Manager (CSM) – National Association of Safety Professionals (NASP)
- OSHA 30 Hour – Construction
- OSHA 10 Hour – Construction
- Smith System Driver Trainer
- Forklift Operator Instructor – Sunbelt Rentals
- Aerial Work Platform (AWP) Instructor – CertifyMe
- First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor – American Red Cross
- Firefighter I – International Fire Service Accreditation Congress (IFSAC)
- Hazardous Materials Operations – International Fire Service Accreditation Congress (IFSAC)
- Hazardous Materials Awareness – International Fire Service Accreditation Congress (IFSAC)
- Firefighter II – International Fire Service Accreditation Congress (IFSAC)
- Fire Instructor I – International Fire Service Accreditation Congress (IFSAC)
- Fire Officer I – International Fire Service Accreditation Congress (IFSAC)
- ICS 100, 200, 700 & 800 – Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) – Washington State Department of Health
Request a Quote
Whether you know exactly what you want or could use some guidance, we’re ready to help. You can get in touch with us however you prefer.
LOCAL OFFICE DIRECT
Pacific Mobile customers enjoy personal relationships with one or more representatives at our local offices. Find your nearest local office.
Call us toll-free at 800.225.6539 or email email@example.com. We'll route your message to the individual best able to respond quickly.
Use the online quote form and fill it out with as much detail as you have. Someone will be in touch with you by the next business day.